Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finally!!!

After what I am guessing to be over a month, Kylie (bf) and I have been working on this page.  We got the idea from one of my favourite scrapbookers Irene Tan in Malaysia at http://www.scrapperlicious.blogspot.com/
she is amazingly detailed in her designs and I try to follow her ideas where i can.  So this page is simply called "Haylee" - i didn't want a title but it needed something so I just called it that.  Hope you like it, it has taken a while to finish and I am really happy with the results.  Kylie changed the blues to greens and that looks great too.  The petals were handmade and took the most time. 



2 comments:

  1. I love this page Kylie, can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I love the colors and ideas you have come up with. Simone

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!