Saturday, May 8, 2010

The company of friends

On Thursday a few of us got together for a regular social scrap.  5 Kaszazz consultants and 1 avid follower - Michelle O, Michelle D, Kelly, Georgina, Kylie and me.  We had a great day making this layout - Penny chose it but couldn't make it on the day so thanks for picking a great layout Pen, I hope you got the chance to make it up anyway.  We varied the colours between us from brown and blues to greens and turquoise to denim they all turned out awesome.  Thanks to the fantastic ladies for the company on the day I really love our scrap days together.  Here's what we made - there's a bit of everything in this layout, bling, smoodging, embossing, punching, cutting, stamping - created by an awesome crafty Kaszazz consultant, Naomi Elliott.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!