Saturday, June 12, 2010

Angel Anya

Well, straying off the Kaszazz trail for a minute, my stamps from The Greeting Farm have arrived and here are two cards using one of these stamps - Angel Anya.  I have 4 stamps in total and endeavour to do some crafting if it kills me this week!  The Black one is just Kaszazz SB essential cardstock, an Angel sentiment stamp, embossed in clear over Metallic Colorbox ink, white organdy ribbon and white cardstock.  The buttons I picked up from Aldi of all places - a big bag of colourful buttons for $7.  Gotta love a bargain!   Anya is coloured in with Lyra watercolours, white gel pen , icestickles and glossy accents, all from Kaszazz also - did i say i was going off the Kaszazz trail?  .


The oatmeal one is Kaszazz cardstock, Bazzill Basics, new pearls, watercolours and gel pen.  The patterned paper is Kaisercraft - left over from a 50th album (posting those pics shortly).  I am still trying my hardest to get a nice skin tone from the crayons and resisting the urge to buy some skin tone copic markers - i'm perservering though....

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely, love the button bargain!
    Im trying to avoid greeting farm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards, I adore the details and the circle flourishes.....gorgeous...have a fantastic weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!