Sunday, June 27, 2010

a day of crafting...

Yes it was decided that we needed another impromptu craft day (we as in Kylie D, my sister Megan and I). The weather wasn't much good for motorbike riding so we decided to craft instead...always a great alternative!  Here are some pics of our creations...and a few from our Crafty Tuesdays earlier in the week.

Here's Kylie D's card with the newly purchased tree, cannot wait to play with this one, and owl from a set she purchased from the Craft and Quilt Fair last week and our fence stamp.


Here's Angel Anya - her hair isn't green by the way it's just the reflection. She's such a sweetie.

And in orange - love the orange.

This is a set from Hero Arts - these stars are really diverse - wish Kaszazz would sell a set like this!


My sisters clock close up.

The final product!!



My Skater Ian card

My Geisha Anya card


My single page LO of Brock, my gorgeous bubba (now nearly 7!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!