Sunday, July 11, 2010

What a day!!

Have I ever mentioned that I HATE school holidays?  and the funny thing is the child of mine who is on school holidays is the one who has been gone all day and not the one giving me grief!  My darling little 4 year old has been so mean and nasty to me all day that by tonight she "hated" me and i'm a "loser" !!  Well what can you say to that?!  I could have run off crying but i don't think she would have cared anyway.  So I sit here in the peace and quiet (after she fell asleep on the lounge - hopefully thinking she hurt mummy's feelings, but highly unlikely), staring at one of my favourite cards I have ever made and thinking "I'm no loser!, check out that card".  I do believe I am getting better at this hobby and owe it all to friends, fellow bloggers, fellow Kaszazz Consultants, magazines and the blessed internet.  I discovered how to make these roses about a year ago on a blog and never actually tried it.  Probably because I didn't have the same tools or the time for that matter.  Well a Kaszazz consultant called Grace put up a tutorial on her blog http://www.createwithease.blogspot.com/ on how to make roses and having all the tools this time I decided to give it a go.  Now I will be showing some friends how to make them this week because they are AMAZING!!  Thank you so much Grace, you clever ducky....now here's what I made..that I love and hope you do too...


The paper is just a cheap pack i have had for years.  The blue card is SB Essentials from Kaszazz, the rhinestones, the sticky bling, the ice stickles in the roses, the glitter on Anya's wings and the Glue Gloss it is attached to, the ink, the Angel Post stamp, the scallop punch, the watercolour crayons used to colour the image, the ribbon and the tape and glossy accents are all from Kaszazz also.  The main stamp is Angel Anya from The Greeting Farm.

1 comment:

  1. Oh your no loser... big hugs!
    kids can be so very hurtful sometimes cant they.

    Im off to check out that tutorial
    pen

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!