Friday, February 25, 2011

finally getting something done.


Well it's been a little while since i have been out of cardmaking land but i am back with some cards I made to show you.




This is my little red dragon card, just made cause I wanted to try my hand at a different shaped card - bit of a wonky cutter...lol
This cutie is Huggable Hank from High Hopes Rubber Stamps coloured with copics and using Bazzill and Kaisercraft patterned paper.

Tiddly Inks is one of my favourite companies to use.  This is Everyday Princess, I have her as a digi but since I have most of my printer and craft things packed away I don't get to use my digi's lately so found her in rubber. 

And this little being is Haylee's Humpty egg.  She made this in her 3rd week of Kindy and begged me to take a picture of it so here it is...lol so cute.  She doesn't know whether it's cooked or not so we have to be really careful with it.  lol

More coming soon, I am starting to get my itch back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!