Saturday, October 8, 2011

Just as I had imagined!

We were running late this morning so couldn't have Wayne's time for long but Peter managed to get a shot on his phone (bit dark) of the kitchen splashback that was installed sometime in the last 2days.  It is exactly what i had imagined in my mind and it makes the kitchen look wonderfully light and bright.  Big change from our old kitchen of the dark wood.  I love it.....
Wayne also confirmed the driveway and the shower screens go in this week coming and all the taps.  We have arranged for our final inspection to be done Saturday 22nd Oct. but he has agreed to meet earlier if possible if we can both get an hour off work sometime during the week.  How exciting !!!!  One more week weather permitting and we get to move in.  2 and a half to 3 weeks - it was super exciting to hear those words "you better get organised and start packing".......

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!