Saturday, October 22, 2011

What the???!!

We went around to the house today to see all the supposed work that was getting done and guess what?!  Nothing!! except a bit of dirt pushed around and a broken water pipe!  Not happy Jan.  2 days and nothing has been done.  If we were in the middle of construction that would be ok but when we have been told 3 times that our inspection is due (and gives a day) and then that day goes by and another day is given it gets more than a little frustrating to keep hearing it has been put off again and again and again.....2 weeks and you should be in is in 4 days and the cleaners haven't even been in.... now we hear it's a week and a half and there is so much to be done...I highly doubt it's a week and a half away.  We are so super happy however for our neighbours across the road,Oli and Rez and their son Daniel they are in almost....with their big furniture coming on Tuesday.  They have no hot water and their landscaping isn't done but who cares waiting for those things....their house is beautiful and they are so excited to finally have the keys.  Who can blame them?!  Jealous!!!  lol

That's my shirty rant for today so i'm off to console myself with a bit of colouring and a JD or 2, or 3.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!