Friday, April 6, 2012

Recent doings...

Well it's been a while since I posted and I have a few things to put on.  The kids have had a few birthday parties so a few cards were made...one I forgot to take a pic of as I was finishing it running out the door but the other one I did finish and took a pic of. I had a 30th birthday party invo order to make up and I just finished those tonight - the outside anyway, the insides I have to print at work.  And a friends wedding card to go with her pressie that all us "desperate housewives" put in for. We weren't invited to the wedding but we went to the Hens night and thought it might be nice to get her a gift - a gorgeous glittery photo frame and a stunning vase - either of which I would have been thrilled to receive and she was.  In return we each received a table centrepiece from her wedding - the floral arrangements shaped in rings, lovely and unexpected surprise.
So this is the wedding card, loving white at the moment - nothing like a crisp white simple wedding card.  The butterfly stamp is a Verve Stamp and the Congrats is a Kaszazz one. 


This is obviously Connor's birthday card - a friend of Brock's using a Greeting Farm Stamp - Skater Ian and my new letters from The Stamp Spot - Dynamics By the Letters - absolutely LOVE these little beauties, so easy and effective to use.

these are the 30th invo's - we sat down and went through about 100 designs for her to choose from, showed her all my stuff - which just confused her - and luckily she wanted them nice and simple, nothing fancy and no colouring in - which i am thankful for or they would have taken forever to do.


They are embossed with opalescent embossing powder to give them a shimmer on the already shimmery purple bazzill and the lovely girls down at Scrapbooking Superstore in Penrith cut the 30's out on their Pazzle machine for me.  They look alot prettier in real llife - naturally!

That's all for me, hoping to make up a few more cards over the Easter long weekend - lets see how that goes...lol.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!