Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Footy's on so I'm crafting...

State of Origin doesn't interest me as much as it used to so when it's on, as well as any other game of footy for that matter, I sneak off to my craft room...
Tonight I finished up a card I was making for Haylee's friends birthday.  Jasmine who turns 6 and celebrating her party this weekend...
 The Greeting Farm's Creeper Crew - Thursday.
Inside - using My Favourite Things Die-namics - By The Letter.s Outside using Bling Bling pink rhinestones, Distress inks, The Twinery Twine, Tim Holtz Adage Tickets, Spellbinders Die, patterned paper from The Sweet Glitter Stack and cardstock from The Jewel Coloured Cardstock Stack and of course my fave toys, my copics.

And one more - a "just playing" card, not going to anyone in particular...using Kaszazz Magnolia stamp, Copic Markers, Kaisercraft rub on, Spellbinders die cut, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Kaszazz butterfly punch, ice stickles, cardstock, Kaszazz Oatmeal Cardstock, vellum and Clearsnap Smooch.

Hope you like...
Kylie C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!