Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's time to get into gear

Just posting the last 2 scrap projects I did has made me realise that it has far too long between drinks...meeting Gill a few weeks ago has spurred me on to pull my finger out and get crafting alot more than i normally do - which lately has been just for an occasion where I need a card.  I now have a lovely craft room with all my worldly craft possessions in one place - it's about time I use it. 

These are the last two layouts I created...







As you can see I need to do some updated scrapping, with Haylee almost 6 and Brock 8 it's time to get the photo box out and some photos printed. 

I might first styart with this years school photos - they came out so nice this year. 

I'm off before I get distracted and lose my time - or the kids take it away like they have done all morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my work in progress....I am a mum of two very outgoing children who keep me on my feet all day. A wife to a man who works hard for our family and doesn't like my craft at all (lol) and a dedicated yet part time Admin Assistant for a charity organisation. I have a love for motorbike riding as well as craft and love to shop - who doesn't right?! Back onto craft - craft in general has been a BIG part of my life for so many years I couldn't possibly tell you when it all first started. Around 2008 I fell in love with Papercrafting, of all forms, off the page, scrapbooking and card making and stamping (my fave). Going from just fun to running my own party plan business with Kaszazz and then back to "just for fun". I hope you enjoy the journey with me as I experiment with techniques, colours and product and learn with me also as I inevitably make mistakes and disasters....all in good fun. Enjoy!!